Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Philosophy:

My Philosophy:
* PEOPLE ONLY TREAT YOU ONE WAY...THE WAY YOU ALLOW THEM!

* If someone treats me like s-hit, I just remember that there is something wrong w/them, not me. Because normal people don't go around destroying other human beings.

* Saying yes to happiness means learning to say no to things/people that stress you out.

* Don't be upset with the results you didn't get w/the work you didn't do (this includes relationships)

* What defines us is how well we rise after falling

* If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it

* Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you. If they don't, someone else will.

* NEVER CHASE LOVE, AFFECTION, OR ATTENTION!! If it isn't given freely by another
person, it isn't worth waiting for nor having.

* One does not attract what they want, but what they are. In the same respect, one does not attract what they want but who they are.

* Be mindful of what you toss away, Be careful of what you push away, and think hard before you walk away.

* I have no patience for a woman that can't act like a woman. I already have a di$k, I don't need another.

* if someone doesn't appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.

* Strong men only intimidate weak women.

* Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment